There are three general sizes for yoni eggs: large, medium, and small. The large is for beginners and you can work down to the medium and small over several months.
These yoni eggs, also known as Kegel eggs, are specially designed for pelvic and vaginal health.
Benefits may include enhanced pelvic strength, sexual pleasure, greater moistness, lower urination needs, and core/ abdominal muscle development. For tightening purposes, such as post-pregnancy, large eggs can be used to start with gradual movement to smaller eggs. For moistening purposes, smaller eggs can be exceedingly beneficial.
- Check the egg- Any abrasions or major cracks can cause damage. Small markings or under-surface cracks in the egg are ok, but always remember to be careful. Make sure the string is not frayed and is holding together well.
- Clean the Egg- Always clean your egg. This is one of the biggest safety concerns. For the first use, boil the egg. Place the egg in a pot with room temperature water and heat to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat and wait until the water has returned to room temperature before removing the egg. Rapid temperature changes can cause the egg to break. Clean with a diluted vinegar solution of one tablespoon vinegar per one quart of water. Soap can be used, but be cautious about allergies and odors. Some chemicals in soap can cause unpleasant reactions.
- Laying down can increase the likelihood of the egg getting stuck. If it does, relax, take a few breaths and laugh. It should come out naturally.
- Do not use if you have a sexually transmitted disease, during pregnancy, or menstruation.
- Please consult your doctor before use.
How to Use:
- Lay Down- Start laying down. You can move to sitting or standing positions later.
- Locate You Muscles- They are the same muscles that prevent your urine from flowing.
- Gently Insert- Make sure the string remains outside.
- Contract- Contract for 30 seconds then rest for 1-2 minutes. Do this 3-5 times. Do not leave the egg in past the exercise period.
- Listen to your Body- If you are tired, rest. If you can do more, go for it! Every woman has different needs. Make sure to go at your own pace.
- Don’t rush- A relaxed pace is essential for proper performance and safety.
- Relax- Muscle release and exhalation are just as important as contraction.
- Watch the String- Make sure the thread is in good shape. If not, replace it with un-waxed floss. It is recommended to replace the string after each use.
How to Use Yoni Eggs